Suffering From Sensitive Teeth After Whitening
Before And After
After you’ve whitened your teeth, follow these steps to alleviate
- Keep an eye on what you’re putting into your body.
- Fluoride supplements should be used.
- Use a straw when drinking.
- Brush your teeth with special toothpaste for sensitivity.
“how long does teeth whitening last?” is determined by many factor
– Tobacco use
– Dark liquids.
– Foods such as berries are stained
White spots on
teeth after whitening
are a common occurrence. On the other hand, white stains are not caused by teeth whitening.
Teeth Whitening Machines And Product
- GLO Science Deluxe
- Whitestrips Crest 3D White
- AURAGLOW Deluxe