How To Treat Tanning Bed Rash
Common Causes Of
Tanning Bed Rash
: - Poor tanning bed hygiene. - Exposure to UV light. - Combination of sweat and tanning oils/creams.
What Does A Tanning Rash Look Like?:
- Red and white lumps on the skin.
- Irritation or inflammation.
Treating A Rash From Tanning Bed
as well as an ointment.
2. To keep the region wet and protected, add a tiny amount of cream to the outbreak and thoroughly rub it in.
3. Repeat to clean the surface as necessary throughout the day for the quickest results.
Treating Tanning Bed Burn
– Use chilled water to soothe the skin. – To calm the skin, use an after-sun lotion-like Aloe Vera. – Sip water frequently. – Painkillers.
White Spots From Tanning:
- Skin Fungi - Versicolor Tinea