From protecting the modesty to becoming means of self-expression, fashion has come a long way indeed! We constantly function in high octane environments, which leave us drained… But should our clothing reflect that?
We don’t think so, especially with the humongous varieties of casual dresses such as delightful jumpsuits, floral dresses or trendy tops for women available in the market. Casual dresses exude a relaxed vibe, and enable individuals to multi-task at ease.
Table of Contents
Choosing the Best Casual Dresses
We’ve all been through the annoying ritual of peering into the closet, only to find nothing to wear. However, you can bid adieu to this every day hassle, by shopping for chic, casual dresses.
We can help you revamp your closet with an admirable collection of casual outfits. Here are some considerations you could keep in mind:
‘Dressing the body you have, to create the body you want’ is quite an art! Check out these quick tips below for every body type:
- Athletic – Minimalistic and architectural designs give a more structured and curvy shape to women with athletic body types. Wearing drapes and cinching your mid-section could be another innovative style you could pull off!
Refrain from bat wing tops, which give your arms a bulky appearance. Cap sleeves are a complete no-no, if don’t want to highlight your broad shoulders.
- Apple – Bright colored bottoms and trendy tops for women with apple or wedge shaped body could help camouflage the problem areas. Wide-leg pants, long skirts and high-waist styles can highlight your lower body.
Avoid boat necklines or spaghetti-straps, to take the attention off your shoulders and upper body.
- Pear – Accentuate your shoulders with sweetheart or plunging neckline. You could also try trends tops with ruffles. Strapless dresses and A-Line Skirts with pointy-toed shoes is a skillful combination too!
Fashionable clothing and accessories for all body types are easily available in the market. You can browse through the trending fashion collections of a few online stores too.
Revamp your Wardrobe on a Budget
Looking like a million bucks without breaking the bank is a cherished dream etched in our hearts… But could you live this dream? Well, you can, and you should.
Here’s a guide to buy the best casual dresses, without burning a hole in your pocket:
- Audit your wardrobe, and donate the clothes that fit no more, and you haven’t worn in ages.
- Retain the Basics in your wardrobe, which should include your black dress, denims, pants, skirt, turtleneck, jacket, pumps.
- Invest on white shirts, sweater sets and beautiful, bright shrugs or blazers. Layer your outfits differently every time, so you can exhibit more variety.
- Accessorize more, so you can pull off different kind of looks with different clothes.
- Buy sturdy shoes for every occasion, so you can remix with different kind of clothing.
If you’re not abreast with the latest fashion trends, fret not. Several online stores have beautiful and trendy tops for women, which could be well within your budget too!
So what are you waiting for? Revamp your closet with stunning new styles, which bring out the best of your style to the forefront…
Sloane Beck is a fashion blogger by interest and a creative designer by profession. She lives and breathes fashion which reflects in her brand – AlysseSterling, a line of stylish women clutches. “Live, laugh, and let your style be expressed” is her motto for life.