Table of Contents Hide
The eCommerce customers who get various abandoned shopping cart emails are 2.4 times more likely to complete the purchase as compared to those who receive just one follow-up email.
Is email counted among the best marketing methods? However, you might notice this email marketing tool getting lost day by day, still, it is the winner today. Social media channels are fading the call for using email, but still, email is known as the most robust promotional method that’s available to online retailers.
Also, as per the earlier records, email had an average ROI of 122% that is four times more as compared to other marketing methods, embracing direct mail, social media, and paid search.
Well, an email marketing tool is essential, let’s know the reasons behind it.
- It offers a direct link between customers and businesses.
- Also, it permits retailers to use the emerging trend of personalization.
- Moreover, email marketing facilitates the accumulation and testing of data-driven insights.
- It is the best way to target and segment customers with customized promotions and offers.
- To use the benefits of a best-quality email campaign, it needs a powerful platform that can manage the segmentation requirements of current marketing trends.
Email Marketing Tools Driving eCommerce Sales
Today, we have come up with the top ten email marketing platforms proven to work perfectly for eCommerce campaigns.
Having over 14 million-plus customers, MailChimp is popular among small and medium-sized businesses. It has earned a reputation for easy usage and it targets beautifully crafted, eye-catching email templates and opt-in forms.
Moreover, MailChimp integrates with a large array of third-party tools, embracing various eCommerce platforms, like Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce. It includes features such as spam score checking, trigger-based messaging, and a wide array of reporting. Also, you can preview your messages in many email clients, and use time-zone-based and geo-targeting delivery.
- Up to 2000 Subscribers – Free
- Every Extra 500 Subscribers – Approx $5/month.
- Enterprise-level Features – $199/month.
While various other platforms are crafted to send an email, Klaviyo was crafted to collect customer data from eCommerce websites and use it for personalized email campaigns. These include various follow-up sequences of the abandoned cart to enhance conversions and sales.
Klaviyo integrates with every eCommerce web designer, custom-designed, and standard CRM platforms to enhance your lead generation. It provides a comprehensive automated marketing system that embraces ads and emails. It is customized for any targeted segmentation.
- For 3,000 emails and up to 500 Subscribers – Starts at $25/month.
Well, this email marketing tool stands uniquely for its easy-to-use dashboard and useful features. Constant Contact arrives with live chat assistance and various training materials. It provides various templates to run invitations, surveys, coupons, and add videos. Also, it is a comprehensive contact management system.
- Basic Plan with up to 500 Subscribers – $20/month
- Plus Plan with up to 500 Subscribers – $45/month
One month is free and with every subscriber, the monthly cost increases.
This email marketing tool offers a feature-packed platform, and its dynamic campaign content assists in maintaining content related to your segmented lists. This tool provides unlimited personalization. Every custom field that you create, becomes a new personalized tag automatically.
The active campaign comes with fifteen tools: SMS and on-site messaging, an extensive website, CRM tools, and email analytics. Also, it provides free migration from another platform.
- Lite – Starts at $15/month.
- Plus – Starts at $70/month.
- Professional – Starts at $159/month.
- Enterprise – Starts at $279/month.
Quite similar to Active Campaign, Infusionsoft is a full-fledged solution that helps in managing all your email marketing campaigns aspects. Crafted for smaller businesses, it embraces the features of tracking, segmentation, and automation.
This email marketing tool comes with a 10-minute webinar or one-hour live video. The features of Infusionsoft benefit online retailers, let’s name a few – payment integrations, product promotion templates, and re-engagement campaign automation.
- Basic Plan – Start at $85/month.
- On adding “Sales Pipeline” and “eCommerce” Features – $174/month.
- New user training is not included in the monthly quote – $299 (one-time fee).
One more considerable email service provider, AWeber, was one of the first email marketing tools that entered the market. Its best part is, like MailChimp, it empowers the number of integrations it provides with eCommerce platforms.
If you are looking for a complete solution with access to the best-quality support and various training material, AWeber would be best for you. It integrates with Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify along with other eCommerce-relevant apps and CRM platforms.
- Up to 500 Subscribers, 3,000 emails/month – Free.
- Unlimited Subscribers, unlimited emails – $16.15/month.
Email marketing tools of Hubspot are part of their larger Marketing Hub plan that includes everything starting from lead analytics to blog content management.
Moreover, it’s an intuitive platform that holds all the features you need and is perfect for those who are looking for a complete suite of tools, not only an email marketing tool.
- Basic Plan – $200/month.
- Enterprise Plan – Starts at $2,400/month.
- Free Plan – Don’t include email marketing, it is only for a free demo.
An all-in-one platform for email marketing, SMS marketing, and free web push notifications, Sendpulse permits the engagement of Subscribers with all such forms of marketing messages. This email marketing platform is free to use for online retailers who hold around 2500 subscribers.
SendPulse is highly recommended as it comes with various free-to-use email templates and an editor. Also, there are paid plans, if you need to upgrade. For beginners, a free account is the best option to start.
- Up to 2,500 Subscribers – Starts from $9.85/month.
- Up to 5000,000 Subscribers – $840/month.
- Prepaid email packages with 10,000 emails – Starts from $32.
Mailerlite comes with a forever free plan for the marketers, which permits 1000 subscribers and less, but you can upgrade it with your growing list. This plan allows sending unlimited emails every month.
Also, with Mailerlite, you can craft amazing newsletters, even if you don’t have HTML skills. This email service provider (ESP) arrives with a drag-and-drop editor that is easy to use.
- Up to 1000 Subscribers and 12000 emails/month – Free
- Up to 1000 Subscribers and Unlimited emails – $10/month
Reachmail comes with an intuitive message builder. It enables you to connect the platform with your social media accounts. It offers various tools that allow you to maintain the best quality of your lists. The automatic span checker of Reachmail reviews your content and also checks it for texts that may mark your email as spam.
- Up to 2,500 contacts – Free
- Pro Plan with Up to 5,000 contacts, 25,000 email/month – $29/month.
- Basic Plan with up to 5,000 contacts, 12,000 emails/month – $9/month.
Well, email is still known as the best marketing strategy that online retailers use, so you need an email marketing tool. Moreover, if you are not using it as much as possible, then sorry to say, you are missing on sales, as well as, revenue.
The aforementioned tools offer a set of features that allow you to reap the maximum from your campaigns. There are many software solutions also that meet a wide range of objectives, whether you are looking for a flawless way of reaching your customer daily, or a complete package with AI, CRM integrations, automation, and more.