Spring is a time of renewal. It’s a chance to observe how you are showing up in life so you can make the necessary changes to align with your goals and dreams.
It’s a chance to redefine yourself, minimize judgment and create space for curiosity about the areas of your life you would like to develop.
These 6 simple postures are stimulating and invigorating. They offer your body and mind a fresh start this spring giving you the opportunity to reflect on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual journey:
This simple sequence will help you clean out those things that no longer serve you and make room for what will.
- Breathe through each pose for 3 -5 breaths building heat on round one.
- Invite new life and space moving through each pose with one breath thereafter.
- Repeat up to five rounds.
Here are the specific benefits of each posture:
- Downward Facing Dog –rejuvenates your mind as you open & warms the body.
- Twisted Crescent Lunge – builds strength in your foundation and metabolic fire as you wring out toxins from your core.
- Extended Side Angle – creates space and length in areas that tend to be tight.
- Standing Forward Fold – releases emotions and invites more flow into your life.
- Four Limbed Staff Pose – invigorates your resiliency, magnify clarity, and establishes balance all at once.
- Locust – strengthens your entire back body to reduce stress, stimulates digestion and elimination while encouraging an open heart.