Active time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Yield: 24 balls |
24 oz 85% dark chocolate
1 can of coconut milk (13.66 fl oz)
- Pour coconut milk into a container.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Pour hot coconut milk onto the chocolate.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Mix well with a hand blender or a whisk until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Pour the chocolate and coconut mixture into a bowl.
- Put 4 oz of almonds on a pan and toast in the oven at 350 F until lightly brown and fragrant.
- When chocolate mixture is cold, shape it into balls.
- Roll the balls in 1 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Roll the balls in the toasted almonds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours