A memory foam mattress is a good choice for many who are struggling with back pain. This particular type of mattress can mold the user’s body weight and provide a very comfortable sleeping experience. The main issue that most people tend to have when selecting this type of mattress is the firmness of the mattress. When you’re looking to purchase a memory foam mattress, you should remember that its firmness depends upon the person using the mattress.
Most memory foam mattresses will have a medium firmness. The problem you might encounter in trying to find the optimum firmness as each person is different. Also, you should be aware that a memory foam mattress is not meant to be an alternative to a traditional spring mattress. A memory foam mattress is designed to provide the perfect sleeping experience and is not a replacement for one.
Most memory foam mattresses are ideal for people who suffer from various sleeping disorders such as snoring, back pain, leg cramps, premature aging, and neck stiffness. Memory foam is also particularly useful for overweight people. As it molds around your curves, it gently contours to each part of your body, eliminating the bulges and bumps that can occur with traditional bedding. By eliminating this bulge, it allows you to sleep comfortably and rest better. As a result, you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and energetic instead of feeling like you’ve been stretched and pushed out of shape.
So here are the two best brands of mattresses that you should look forward to. You will learn all the features of both the brands, and then you will also be able to compare nectar vs purple and choose the best among them.
Nectar Memory Foam Mattress
The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is a new mattress from Comfort Seats. This mattress uses CertiPUR – certified organic materials. This means that there is not one bit of plastic waste leftover in manufacturing. It also contains memory foam, polyurethane foam, and many cooling technologies. The mattress also has a medium soft-touch feel. It weighs 14 pounds and is covered by a comforter and a snap closure mattress cover. The pillowtop mattress cover and the sheet that comes with the mattress also help to achieve maximum comfort.
- Layers: The mattress has three layers. There are the base, the transitional layer, and the memory-foam layer. The base contains the structural material and edging that gives the mattress stability. On the other hand, the transitional layer adds to the firmness of the mattress by separating the two main layers.
- Sleep Comfort System: The comfort system of the mattress is what makes it different from most other all-foam mattresses. The unique part of the mattress, or what is known as the Sleep Comfort System, includes the Thermo Booster, Memory Foam Pro-Edge, and the Thermo Bonding. The Thermo Booster serves to increase the temperature of the mattress. This then makes the bed feel cooler than the air around the body is warmed up and becomes more comfortable.
- Relief: With this technology, the memory foam mattress can mold to the pressure points of the body. As such, it provides relief to those suffering from sleeping disorders such as neck or back pain. Also, it helps prevent pressure sores. Indeed, the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress comes with all three layers of this revolutionary technology which offers excellent support and comfort.
- Chemical-free: Nectar claims that it uses about 95% less harmful chemicals than traditional mattresses. The company further states that its all-foam models also contain the lowest amount of SLSs or sulfur compounds that cause allergic reactions in some people.
Purple Mattress has become a household name for both children and adults alike. The Purple Mattress line is designed for adults as well as children who sleep on a variety of different types of surfaces, including wood, latex, cotton, and foam. The purple mattress offers superior support and comfort for both adults and children. The inner layer of the mattress has a non-skid pattern which keeps the pad flat and prevents it from slipping off while you sleep.
- Research: Purple is definitely on the cutting edge of sleep systems. They’ve taken the best mattresses available and improved upon them, making them even better for people who want the ultimate comfort. The people at Purple have put lots of research into the development of these original feels to ensure they are designed to help people get a better night’s sleep.
- Sleepers: Purple also designs their own line of sleepers. They offer different sizes of sleepers that will fit most standard size beds. They also have light sleepers and ultra-thick sleepers that are designed to keep folks refreshed through the night.
- Hyper-elastic gel polymer is used in many Purple Mattress products. It allows for multiple body shapes but doesn’t allow the springiness that you get with traditional latex mattresses. Instead, it is filled with a highly dense version of the same material that Purple uses in their original mattress. The result is an incredible level of comfort and support. Purple’s hyper-elastic gel polymer mattress is also available in a variety of different thicknesses. They have an original mattress for everyone, whether you want something super thin or thick and fluffy. You can also choose from various sizes and colors. The company has spent countless hours testing each one of its products, so you know that you are getting the best quality and the best value for your money. That’s why their Purple Mattress review offers an entire section devoted to comparing their products to other companies.
- Engineered: Purple has several models specifically engineered for those looking for a super soft and plush feel, while still receiving a medium mix of support and pressure relief. Their beds come in different heights, with the lower level being much more firm than the higher ones. Some of their models are even engineered with two levels of firmness, giving you a comfortable sleeping surface that never collapses under the weight of your body. They also use a hyper-elastic polymer grid to help dissipate body heat, which reduces uncomfortable heat buildup and makes sleeping more comfortable overall. And because they offer multiple positions with their Purple Bed-in-A-Box beds, you never have to be uncomfortable sleeping on the side or back of your partner.
Nectar vs Purple
As you have learned about some features of these two brands, now let’s have a comparison between Nectar vs Purple.
- For most people, a twin or queen size mattress is the ideal size. So the cost of a Nectar’s queen size mattress is $799, and Purple’s queen size mattress is $1443.
- Nectar provides two free pillows worth $150, whereas for Purple you have to spend $196 for two pillows.
- Nectar also provides free bedsheets worth $150, whereas you have to spend an additional $99 for Purple bedsheets.
- Nectar provides a free mattress cover worth $99, whereas you have to purchase a Purple mattress cover for $99.
- Both the brands have a sleep trial policy, where Nectar provides 365 nights and Purple provides 100 nights.
- Nectar provides a warranty of a lifetime, whereas with Purple you get 10 years warranty.
- When it comes to shipping and returns, both brands offer free shipping and returns.