Table of Contents
Article writing is never difficult if you check out paper writing help for better guidance. Suppose you want to give your opinion regarding a topic and you want to tell people about it. What method would you opt for because you can give your idea to those near you and not others? You will come up with your opinions in the form of an article. However, there are specific rules and regulations to follow while writing an essay.
What is an article?
An article is the inner voice of a writer that he writes for his audience. However, he aims to publish it in a magazine, newspaper, or some journal to showcase his stance across the globe.
The topic can range from the interest of the writer to something in particular. It is something serious or maybe not; the same goes for its language and tone.
What does article writing aim for?
The article aims:
- To bring out matters or issues of interest in the limelight
- To give reliable information on specific topics
- To offer pieces of advice and suggestions
- To influence the audience and urge them to think and ponder on particular points
- To discuss certain people, stories, rising-issues, locations, and technical developments.
What is the format of an article?
The format of an article should be as following:
- Title or a heading
- Writer’s name
- A body that is also known as the central part of the item and is of 2 to 3 para depending on the length of the article
- The ending of the article, also known as a conclusion, suggesting, recommending, appealing, and anticipating ideas and views.
What are some of the steps for writing an article?
Think of a topic that you want to showcase to your readers and follow the mentioned-below pattern.
- Identify the audience by targeting them
- Search for the article and set its aim and objective
- Select and collect all the required information
- After following the steps mentioned earlier, follow the mentioned below steps.
- Always use proper punctuation, grammar, and spellings when writing an article.
- Use your vocabulary magic
- Keep your introduction of the article interesting, catching, and precise.
- Discuss the matter and options in a descriptive and organized way.
Mistakes that the article writers make
There are some of the mistakes that the writers make and do not focus on them
- Lessor no usage of quotes, facts, or similar situations
- Improper use of language
- Language must be easy to understand and as simple as it can be
- Make the title understandable and catchy
- Less to no usage of paragraphs to make the article look impressive
- the author should not talk about himself/herself; however, expressing personal views is okay.
- Make the topic relevant and unique
- Attain attention
- Make it interesting
- Easy to read
- Identify your audience
- Set goals
- Make the title catchy