Active time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Yield: 4 servings |
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190C).
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite-size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale using a salad spinner and paper towels. It’s very important that no water remains.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss. Then lay on baking sheets in one layer.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, about 15 minutes.