Table of Contents Hide
Gone are the days of clipping coupons from your cereal box…but coupons are not gone. In fact, 85% of Americans still use coupons today!
Coupons are a great way to save money while shopping online, but is it just too much hassle? Read on for our simple guide on where to find coupons and how to save a ton of dosh!
Where Can You Find Coupons?
Coupons are all over the internet. Some sites are solely dedicated to providing codes and links for coupons. Several websites also provide secret promotions or deals that retailers are running without advertising.
Keep reading to find out the various methods you can digitally clip your coupons from.
Use Search Engines
In the search engine search bar, simply type the name of the retailer and the words “coupon codes” or “promo codes” and see what comes up. Remember that the first result isn’t always the best one, so feel free to check several options.
Use Social Media
Social media is often forgotten when searching for coupons, but you can find some great discounts and a ton of freebies. Just use hashtags like #freebies #deals #coupons #free on your social media accounts to find out the latest discounts.
Sign Up For Email Lists
By subscribing to a retailers email list you can get a ton of rewards. Some give you a discount just for signing up. Many also send deals and sale reminders throughout the year.
Abandon Your Shopping Cart
Another cool coupon trick is to abandon your cart before you check out. By not completing your purchase, retailers will try to win you back by sending follow up emails with discounts.
Use Automated Shopping Tools
You can download browser add-ons, such as aggregate coupon tools and price comparison tools that will automatically display any coupon codes that are available. The aim is to do the search work for you, saving you time and money. Although if you have too many tools active in your browser it can cause complications and you might miss out.
Use Coupon Sites
There is an abundance of coupon code sites that are available. However, it’s always a good idea to check several sites to find the best deal.
Some coupon websites include:
- Coupons.com – A wide selection of online coupons across all boards.
- RetailMeNot – A massive coupon site with an easy to use search engine.
- Offers.com – Technology and humans collaborate to give you the most up to date deals.
- SlickDeals – Coupons and deals submitted by other members.
- Tablespoon – Tablespoons coupons provide the ultimate deals for foodies!
- The Krazy Coupon Lady – A collection of coupons from several sources and even a handy app to go with it.
- Reddit – They have a feed full of freebies.
Other places that have great deals and coupons:
- eBay – They have an entire section of their website dedicated to coupons.
- P&G (Procter & Gamble) – You can sign up to access the secret coupon section of their website.
- Yipit – Combines daily deal sites like Groupon, Amazon Local, Google Offers and more.
Where to Find Coupons, Deals, and Discounts
If you love searching for the best deal, you’re not the only one. Check out BuyingGuide.Today for some of the best tips and hacks for finding great deals from around the web.
Handy Guides and Helpful Tips
If you’ve enjoyed this guide on where to find coupons, you’ll no doubt enjoy our diverse blog.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our blog for a bucketload of useful guides, hacks and lifestyle tips!