Table of Contents
- Senator: Marco Rubio (R)/Charlie Crist (I)/Kendrick Meek (D)
- Governor: Alex Sink (D)/Rick Scott (R)
- Attorney general: Pam Bondi (R)/Dan Gelber (D)
- U.S House District 22: Ron Klein (D)/Allen West (R)
- U.S. House District 3: Corrine Brown (D)/Mike Yost (R)
- U.S House District 2: Steve Southerland (R)/Allen Boyd (D)
- U.S. House District 8: Alan Grayson (D)/Dan Webster (R)
- U.S. House District 24: Sandy Adams (R)/Suzanne Kosmas (D)
- U.S. House District 25: Joe Garcia (D)/David Rivera (R)
- State Senate District 8: John Thrasher (R)/Deborah Gianoulis (D)
- State Senate District 12: Jim Norman (R)
- Amendment 4
- Amendments 5 and 6
- Amendment 8
We’ve written extensively about many of the races being decided at the Florida polls right now. Tonight, we finally get answers about what it all means. The Florida Independent will be offering team coverage of today’s outcomes all evening long.
We’ll be posting everything in our “Election 2010″ category, so bookmark that URL and keep coming back for all the latest. We’ll be tweeting out updates all evening, too, using our #Election2010 hashtag, and we encourage you to do the same. Maybe your comments will make it onto the site!
We’re also collating chatter from around the Internet in streaming posts. Click here for the latest on the governor’s race, here for the latest on the U.S. Senate race, and here for general election noise.
Here’s a list of the races we’ll be following most closely. Follow the links to read everything we’ve written about the candidates and the issues: