pCloudy is a cloud based continuous testing platform for testing mobile and web applications. It consists of two independent platforms for testing mobile and web applications. The device cloud which is a mobile application cloud consists of more than 5000 device browser combinations for compatibility testing of your mobile application with almost all devices available in the target market. The browser cloud which is a web application testing cloud consists of more than 2000 device browser combinations for compatibility testing of you web application with almost all devices available in the target market.
pCloudy being a continuous testing platform increases the speed and efficiency of testing applications. With continuous integration and continuous delivery it aims in building high performance web and mobile applications. It consists of AI based futuristic features like “Certifaya” which is a health checkup bot for testing mobile applications. Similarly it consists of many out of box features to make testing simple and seamless. pCloudy being a cloud platform eliminates the need of investing in physical labs and is accessible 24/7 from anywhere and anytime. Now let’s have an overview on its some special features
- Consists of two independent platforms for testing mobile and web applications
- Provides manual and automation testing on both Android and IOS Real mobile devices
- Provides integration for various automation tools and frameworks like Appium, Robotium, Espresso, Jenkins etc
- Provides access to detailed reports (Logs, screenshots) and application performance statistics.
- Provides unlimited Automation Testing minutes for testing in both device clouds for both mobile and desktop web application testing
- Provides local site testing (Wildnet)
- Provides Remote debugging using device tunnel
- Supports CI/CD Integration
- Access to collaborative tools like Slack and Jira
- 24/7 Customer Support Access