Table of Contents
3D architectural walkthroughs are digitally enhanced walkthroughs that are made possible through sophisticated technologies, including full CGIs. The animated images achieved with these walkthroughs are created to a photorealistic standard; that is, they are made to ensure that the user experience is as real as possible. 3D rendering, created by a 3D rendering firm, is used by real estate professionals to give potential clients a property tour even if the potential client isn’t physically present on the property.
Real estate pros use animated cameras to create model scenes that are eventually rendered in 3D to attain visualization as an all-dimension guide of a property. 3D rendering and visualization can be used for indoor and outdoor walkthroughs while dedicated technology like drones to tour the surrounding areas around the property.
Using 3D Rendering To Create Powerful Walkthroughs
- Ensure that your lighting is excellent to enhance exposure and enable the camera to achieve a detailed capture.
- If you do not understand how 3D rendering walkthroughs work, hire a professional who does.
- Image quality is critical.
- Remember that the purpose of a walkthrough—be it physical or 3D rendering and visualization-is to pique a potential buyer’s interest to purchase the property.
- Ensure that the property is clean and the best features and nuances are pronounced.
In the last decade, architectural walkthroughs have evolved, and real estate professionals and agents now target their respective audience with the appropriate walkthrough. In 2010, clients had to imagine and paint a mental picture of how a property would look. Sometimes, these clients often get disappointed when they eventually see the property. Today, properties are sold to buyers who have not seen the property. A buyer in Manhattan can purchase a retirement property in New York, yet throughout the transaction, remain in Manhattan.
The Different Property Walkthrough Purposes
- 3D visualization walkthrough of property exteriors.
- 3D walkthrough of property interiors.
- 3D walkthrough seamlessly integrated with existing videos of the property.
- 3D walkthrough of floor plans and master plans.
Components Of 3D Walkthrough
3D Modeling: A 3D model of a home or a property is a graphical and mathematical coordinate representation of each object within the home, including walls, floor, side lamps, sofas, and every other part of the property.
Visualization: A visual representation of the model. In visualization, every nuance of the property is considered to ensure that the texture, color, size, lighting, and position of each object are proportionately designed following the real property.
Other components include music, animation, and creative storytelling. If all these components are well-infused into the 3D rendering and visualization, the videos generated will give a property campaign a higher chance at success.
Advantages Of 3D Walkthroughs For Real Estate Marketing
1. Enjoyable And Easy To Understand: The major drawback of 2D plans is the difficulty to understand. Honestly, 2D can be strenuous—especially for buyers and renters. When a non-architect observes a 2D plan, he will be confused at best because such plans are flat and complicated. 3D architectural layouts are a pleasure to explore. 3D visual walkthroughs give potential buyers a real-life representation of the property; hence, the buyer can make an informed decision.
2. Presentation: 3D architectural walkthroughs bring architectural designs to life and are excellent for real estate agents or other professionals who want to pitch the property to buyers, sellers, investors, or other stakeholders. This type of content has three features that put it above other campaign content:
- 3D architectural walkthroughs are photorealistic.
- The resulting content is engaging and confidence-boosting.
3. Accessibility: With a 3D walkthrough, you can give all stakeholders access to your building projects even while on-going. With such access, each shareholder’s confidence in your project will increase, giving you a more extensive base of potential clients.
4. Increased Conversions: Evidence has shown that people relate more to video content. 3D rendering and visualization is a video-based marketing technique that ensures that your potential customers can relate more with your brand and become trusted clients. With 3D architectural rendering, you can display property content on your website, reach more audiences, and earn the trust of people who will eventually become your clients.
5. Emotional Connection: With 3D rendering, clients can become emotionally attached to a building. While words can express the beauty of a property, only a visual representation can make a potential buyer attached to a property. With sophisticated visualization, 3D rendering, excellent camera composition, lighting, layout, style, music, real estate agents can create mind-blowing personal videos that will get a potential buyer hooked on the property. It’s a fantastic feat!
Without 3D rendering, property walkthroughs will remain bland, unexciting, and clients, investors, and shareholders will have to be physically present for the walkthrough. Today, the world has changed, and there is a higher demand for virtual tours. With the Global Pandemic ravaging 2020, people prefer virtual meetings, consultations, and home tours due to COVID-19 fears. The world has evolved, and online purchases will only increase. To compete in this changing market, modify your marketing campaign to include 3D architectural rendering.