Six in the Morning: A six-pack of infobits you might have missed
By Travis Pillow | 08.26.11 | 8:08 am
- In the latest of a string of campaign finance-related troubles, Congressman David Rivera faces questions about his campaign debts.
- Now that SunRail’s set to roll, a California project offers a preview of how it might influence development patterns.
- Are intercity buses really cheaper than trains? Perhaps not. Perhaps it’s not an either/or proposition.
- Is there a better way to save money on corrections than privatization?
- Here’s a little straight talk from Senate budget chief J.D. Alexander.
- Number of day: $2.37 million — Amount of money Floridians have poured into President Obama’s reelection fund, tops among states that aren’t deep blue.