Six in the Morning: A six-pack of infobits you might have missed
By Travis Pillow | 08.24.11 | 8:13 am
- The latest in the FBI’s probe into former House Speaker Ray Sansom (via).
- And a look at the latest troubles facing Florida’s prison privatization scheme.
- Congressman Ted Deutch is promoting the idea of an infrastructure bank, an idea that has the support of key business and labor groups.
- Florida cities are not easy places to get to work.
- Who wrote that bill? The group that runs the program that benefits from it.
- Number fo the day: $2.08 billion — amount of money Florida claimants had received through the Gulf Coast Claims Facility, which turned 1 year old on Tuesday.